Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Purpose

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my blog. Please see my 'Finding My Healthy Self' entry for a full background on me. All the posts you see before this one are from a different blog I was working on.

Here's the deal: I've been fat all of my life. Well, first stocky, then heavy, then fat, then morbidly obese. Gosh that stings. I've finally committed myself to get healthy, I'm sick of being the person I am now, what people see is only a shadow of who I feel like I truly am.

I am on the top of my game when I'm writing down my feelings and what is going on which brings us here. I'm not here to get notoriety or recognition, this is just millionth + one wellness oriented blog. I'm not the best writer, I don't always have the most interesting stories, I don't know a lot of technical stuff about writing, but here I am!


- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment