Saturday, May 7, 2011

Got a BodyMedia Fit!



Those of you who follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/futrfitmeg) know that I won a contest BodyMedia put on for Mother's Day. While my mom technically won the BodyMedia Fit, she is contemplating taking my Bodybugg instead since I'll most likely be entering her information anyways. After playing around with the BodyMedia's interface I'm hoping I get the new toy!


I posted a video on my YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/futrfitmeg) comparing the differences between BodyMedia's BodyMediaFit and the Bodybugg. Neither model I compare has bluetooth wireless technology.

With hands on experience with both devices I really like the BodyMedia Fit, even though it's the same hardware the interface is more intuitive and user friendly. I also love that it has mobile apps for Android and Apple. Having a Spring Android Device the tech g33k in me loves the ID pack o'widgets, as well. 

www.bodymedia.com
www.bodybugg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment